Mrs Chloe Hall
I specialise in Gut Health, as well as Mast Cell Activation (MCAS), histamine intolerance and long covid.
I have over 10 years experience in the NHS and support those with
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) including the low FODMAP diet
- Coeliac disease
- Histamine intolerance and other chemical sensitivities such as salicylate intolerance.
- Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS)
- Postural Tachycardia Syndrome (POTs)
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS) and Hypermobility Spectrum Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) including Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis
- Pancreatic Exocrine insufficiency
- Diverticular disease
- Bile acid malabsorption
- Long covid or post-covid symptoms.
I offer 1:1 appointments by video or telephone call through my secure online system.
I set up The Calm Gut Dietitian as I am so passionate about ensuring that everyone has access to the support they need if suffering with gut health issues or lesser known conditions. I have worked in the NHS for over 10 years and continue to do so, alongside working privately. I am, also, an advisor for The IBS Network, the national charity for IBS and a Dietetic Advisor for Mast Cell Action, the national charity that supports those with MCAS.
My personal experience of gut health issues and living with someone with histamine intolerance, MCAS, POTs and a milk allergy has enhanced my practical knowledge and understanding of these conditions. I have practical experience of shopping and cooking for the low histamine diet and the low FODMAP diet and can help support clients with these aspects of the diet.
I am, also, passionate about health writing and have written for a number of publications. I have been a media spokesperson for The British Dietetic Association since 2015 and have worked with a range of written media publications and radio stations.
Please see my website www.thecalmgutdietitian.com for more information or email [email protected]
I am registered with WPA, Cigna and Aviva and am able to accept clients who have health insurance with these companies.