In this section
We are a sub group of the Paediatric Group of the British Dietetic Association, providing a formal network for neonatal dietitians from the UK and Ireland.
- To establish a network of dietitians working in neonatology to share practice.
- To create a forum for discussion of current issues within the field of neonatal nutrition.
- To provide evidence based education and advice to non-specialists and specialists in the field of neonatology through meetings, study days and a network of experts who can be contacted for advice.
- To develop links with other professional groups working in neonatology.
- To undertake joint collaborative audit and research to develop formalised standards and publish work