Hosted by BDA East Midlands Branch
The branch warmly invite you to join them for their spring meeting being held in Loughborough and virtually on zoom.
This will be a hybrid meeting - face-to-face at Sutton Bonington Campus from 5:30 pm and on Zoom from 6pm.
For those attending in person, light refreshments will be provided.
Free to attend for BDA members
- 5:30 pm Networking and light refreshments at Sutton Bonington Campus
- 6pm Introduction and welcome Alison Scott (online colleagues join)
- An update on diversity from the BDA - Annette Mansell Green
- Internationally trained dietitians – An interview to explore some of the differences and challenges. How can we support international dietitians?
- Freelance dietetics and Ramandan Sumeya Jakura
- Followed by Q&A and Close at 7.30pm
To register to attend face to face in Sutton Bonington
To register to attend virtually via zoom
Booking closes at 3:00 pm on Friday 17 March 2023. If there are any queries, please get in touch with the Committee by emailing email@example.com