Facilitators: Jill Scott & Fiona Hinton
**This course is now full, click here for details of the next date**
This online course aims to equip participants with the key elements required when starting out as a freelance dietitian, offering practical support, knowledge, and tools needed to embark on a career in freelance dietetics.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Identify your most marketable skills and services
- Understand the essential elements needed for insurance, taxation and accounting
- Know what to include in an effective business plan
- Outline a marketing plan to promote and grow your business
- Network with others in a similar situation for help and support
- Construct an action plan for next steps
Before 1st March 2023
- BDA Member £155
- Non-member £215
From 1st March 2023
- BDA Member £165
- Non-Member £230
Please note that you must register here to secure your place on this course, the BDA will not guarantee your place via purchase order numbers emailed to us.
The online registration must be completed and your purchase order number quoted on the online registration below.