Mrs Michelle Bremang Evans
I have nearly 20 years of experience treating patients in the NHS, freelance and private sectors and have completed further training to specialise in Fertility and Prenatal Nutrition. I am also a member of the Maternal and Fertility Specialist Group of the British Dietetic Association (BDA).
I believe that one of the most important times to eat well, is in the lead up to and during pregnancy - but it can also be the most difficult time to eat well. I support my clients to achieve this goal.
I offer consultation packages for individuals and couples to optimise fertility and the chances of a successful pregnancy.
My service offers advice to clients:
- With pre-existing dietary conditions who would like advice on managing their condition in relation to fertility and pregnancy
- Who are older and would like to quickly optimise their chances of a successful pregnancy
- Undergoing assisted reproduction therapies, IVF
- Experiencing recurrent miscarriage
- With irregular menstrual cycles
- Looking to lose weight prior to assist with conceiving
- Requiring tailored advice on nutritional supplementation to ensure micronutrient requirements are met to help achieve and sustain pregnancy and for optimal genetic programming
I help women reduce their risk of nutritional deficiencies and give their babies the healthiest start in life. I also offer 'mini consultations' at an affordable price for women experiencing side effects of pregnancy who need advice quickly.
My service offers:
- Treatment of pregnancy related side effects (such as nausea, reflux, constipation)
- Calculation of personal dietary requirements to manage weight and nutritional needs
- Tailored advice on nutritional supplementation to ensure micronutrient requirements are met
- Dietary advice to reduce the risk of prenatal complications and improve the long-term health outcomes for mother and baby
- Support with dietary changes to optimise baby’s future health outcomes through genetic programming
- Advice regarding high-risk foods in pregnancy
Please get in touch to discuss consultation fees and packages available