Mr Yusuf Hammad
Hi I’m Yusuf, your registered dietitian. Since achieving my honours degree in nutrition and dietetics in London, I have gained extensive experience in weight management, diabetes, liver disease, gut issues, coeliac disease, and surgical issues. While I love my current role as a specialist dietitian in a hospital, I am also very passionate about helping those with conditions that are not supported as much by the healthcare system.
My special interests include:
- Weight management
- Fatty liver disease
- Insulin resistance and diabetes
- Gallstones and pancreatitis
- Coeliac disease (Having personal experience of a gluten free diet)
My approach is holistic, practical and effective. I consider all factors including time constraints, sleep, psychology e.g motivators/barriers, stress, anxiety and physical activity to name a few, and personalise our plan to work for you. I translate complex science into practical and specific advice that you can easily implement. It is this approach for which I was nominated an award within my place of work.
What you'll get:
- A thorough assessment of your current diet and all the factors affecting it
- A clear, detailed, tailored plan to reach your goals
- Resources, recipe ideas and product recommendations
- A compassionate, patient, non-judgemental and supportive approach
- A unique focus on habit building and sustainable diet and behaviour change
Over the years I have helped hundreds of people to become a healthier version of themselves, don’t wait for tomorrow to start your journey.
Click on my website link above to learn more and book your free consultation in just a few clicks.