Raw, crunchy carrots are great to dip. Try this as a snack.
2 x 125g pots low-fat natural yoghurt
50g reduced-fat cheese
Handful of fresh chives
Clean tea towel
- Wash the carrots and chives. Pat them dry with a clean tea towel.
- Top and tail the carrots, then peel them.
- Carefully slice the carrots lengthways into halves and then quarters. Cut into long strips.
- Next make the dip. Scoop the natural yoghurt into a bowl.
- Grate the cheese and add to the yoghurt.
- Chop the chives finely with the scissors and add to the yoghurt and cheese. Stir well.
Skills used include:
Weighing, peeling, chopping, grating and mixing/combining.