Miss Aimee McEvilly
MSc Dietetics (Distinction)
Hello, my name is Aimee and I am a Paediatric Dietitian, with almost 10 years experience working as a registered Dietitian for the NHS. My current role is as a Clinical Specialist in General Paediatrics at Birmingham Children’s Hospital. One of my main areas of expertise and one I feel passionately about, is helping to manage children with food allergies. It can be really tough getting to the bottom of your child's unexplained symptoms, especially when different healthcare professionals can give conflicting advice. I can provide prompt support and advice on how to reduce symptoms and build confidence with feeding your child.
I am also a Mum of one, with firsthand experience managing reflux, weaning and feeding a fussy toddler. This means my advice will always be practical and tailored to your family.
I offer expert advice in the following areas;
- Food intolerances/allergies. This includes single allergies such as cow’s milk protein allergy, multiple food allergies and oral allergy syndrome
- Weaning, including delayed weaning
- Reflux and colic
- Faltering growth
- Tube feeding and tube weaning, this includes blended diet
- Vegan and vegetarian diets
- Selective eating
- Autism and selective eating