I'm Jackie, an HCPC Registered Advanced Specialist Dietitian, child nutritionist and founder of Nutritional, a private family nutrition clinic.
I gained experience in Paediatric Dietitics in acute London hospitals before moving into Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMHS) and Adolescent Eating Disorders. Here, I specialised in working alongside young people with neurodiversity and mental health challenges including learning disability, autism, ADHD, depression and anxiety and diagnosed Eating Disorders.
I have worked in several inpatient CAMHS and Eating Disorder Units in the South East including The Priory Hospital, Roehampton. I now balance my time between private clients and clinical work in the NHS, supporting people with Eating Disorders in their own homes in South West London.
At Nutritional we use a whole family approach, working with parents, children and adolescents and, if necessary, liaising with private, state schools and Universities to tackle food-related issues with positive, practical and achievable plans that promote both physical and mental health.
This means taking time to understand your individual needs and lifestyle, encouraging a place for all foods without stigma and using behaviour change approaches to create lasting habits that support physical and mental health.
I offer online and in person appointments at clinics across Weybridge, East Molesey and Guildford.
I have a first class degree in Nutrition and Dietetics from King's College, London and a previous degree in Psychology, guiding the development of supportive relationship with clients to form new long-lasting nutrition habits.
Specialist areas include:
- Eating disorders and disordered eating in children, adolescents and adults
- Dietetic support for Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder, ARFID
- Support for parents in managing Eating Disorders
- Tailored eating disorder support for those with Autism
- Food challenges associated with ADHD, Autism, OCD, depression and anxiety
- Nutrition in mental health
- Sensory processing challenges
- Gastrointestinal issues such as reflux, constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Weight and dieting concerns
- Healthy eating in pregnancy
- Maternal mental health