In this section
- To raise awareness of the dietetic needs of the learning disabilities population and reduce dietetic related physical health inequalities
- To raise the profile of dietitians working with this client group and provide support and guidance to the network.
- Increase support for student placements within LD
- To increase awareness in LD Dietetics through CPD and training
- Provide a professional voice on dietetic needs for people with LD
- Access to standardised resources and clinical guidance in this area
- Networking opportunities
- Opportunities for CPD and case discussions
Thinking of joining us?
If you are a member of the Mental Health Specialist Group, you can join us for free. Just email [email protected] with your name and Membership number