From Tweed to Tees with the Tyne in the middle, we are the experts in nutrition.
We are the regional voice and support network for British Dietetic Association members in the North East of England.
Our branch covers the North East of England which encompasses Newcastle Upon Tyne, Northumberland, Gateshead, Sunderland, Durham, Darlington, Stockton on Tees, Middlesbrough and their surrounding areas. The Branch provides members with opportunities to share ideas, collaborate, learn and network in their local area.
The purpose of the Branch is:
- To provide opportunities for networking with a variety of members from different disciplines and organisations;
- To provide educational updates or discussion forums on non specialist clinical/professional issues of general interest;
- Promote the role of the BDA in the region, including recruitment and retention of members – especially students;
- To facilitate cross-departmental collaboration on local/regional projects;
- To provide two-way communication between the BDA and members within that region;
- To provide an opportunity for CPD;
- To provide a link with regional Specialist subgroups.
If you would like to get involved with helping the commitee and help the Branch development, we would be happy to hear from you by emailing us using the address below. We would also like to hear your suggestions, comments and feedback by contacting us via: