Being a member of the Freelance Dietitians Group has great benefits whether you work entirely freelance or are employed and only do a small amount of private work. The Freelance Dietitians Group can advise on setting up as a freelance dietitian, help you to promote your services, send you occasional work opportunities and provide a forum for networking, advice and discussion.
- Advertise your services on our flagship website www.freelancedietitians.org at a fraction of the cost and effort of building and managing your own website.
- Edit your page yourself as often as you wish, free of charge.
- Free link to your own website if you have one.
- Opportunities to publish blogs and media releases in your name.
- Access to a wide range of comprehensive fact sheets available to members only.
- Specifically designed courses for members e.g. ‘Starting out as a Freelance Dietitian’.
- CPD opportunities and news updates by email.
- Job opportunities: The Freelance Dietitians Group forwards enquiries from people and organisations looking for dietitians.
- Meetings and study days on areas related to freelance work and monthly webinars.
- Networking opportunities using LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Recognition as a member of a significant and very active specialist group both within and outside of the BDA.
- Members-only area on www.freelancedietitians.org including webinar and study day notes, downloadable factsheets and group-member logo. Use the area even if you don't have a page on the website.