PgDip Nutrition and Dietetics, BSc (Hons) Nutrition
I am Joe Alvarez, a Registered Dietitian offering a range of services, but specialising in gut health & IBS management. With a proven track record using evidence based methods to treat 100’s of people just like you.
IBS and other digestive issues can get in the way of your life and prevent you from being the best you can be. As I understand what it is like to live with IBS, I take an empathetic approach with my clients, treating everyone as an individual. I always tailor advice, which is so important when it comes to diet and lifestyle.
I will provide tailored plans to suit each individuals needs, helping you achieve your goals to a happier and healthier you. I am committed to exceeding the expectations of patients, using scientifically proven methods that deliver results. I will provide you with the personalised care and the clear plan you deserve. My goal is for clients to achieve symptom control so you can ultimately improve your quality of life.
I offer consultations online so I am not limited by borders. Please contact me to arrange a FREE 15 minute consultation. This will give you the chance to tell me what the issue is and to find out how I can help you.
Qualifications and Training
- PgDip Nutrition and Dietetics (2015-2017)
- MSc Nutrition and Dietetics – (2021)
- BSc (Hons) Nutrition (2012-2015)
- BDA FODMAP Course (2017)
- BDA Enteral Feeding Course (2017)
- The Advanced Development Programme for Clinicians (2018)
- Registered with the Health care professionals council (HCPC No. DT29663)
- Member of the British Dietetic Association (BDA)
- Fluent in Spanish language