BSc. (Hons) MSc. RD
121 Dietitian is owned and managed by Gillian Killiner BSc. (Hons) MSc. RD. Gillian has over 25 years of extensive hospital and freelance consultancy experience.
Gillian and her team provide a nutritional consultancy service available throughout the UK and worldwide via Belfast clinics or using a secure online portal (GDPR compliant).
121 dietitians' unique programmes are designed for the individual and provide tailor-made advice bespoke for each person.
If a company, nursing home or other organisation require dietary, food and nutritional information we also welcome you to get in touch.
121 Dietitian regularly provides workshops and roadshows for corporate companies/schools/groups promoting healthy and regularly has feature articles in the media, assists Charities with promotions, and is a contact for local /national radio and TV.
You can also find 121 Dietitian on YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
Areas of specialist interest include:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) (Trained: Low FODMAPs practitioner @ Kings College London 2011),
- Gastrointestinal disorders; including coeliac, IBD, reflux, SIBO..
- Diabetes /Prediabetes - nutritional management
- Weight management: trained in the Counterweight Programmes these specialise in Motivational Interviewing and Behaviour Change for lifelong client success
- Health promotion, CSR in the workplace increasing productivity/reduce absenteeism,
- Sports Nutrition
- Women's health, Menopause, PCOS
- Eating Disorders
- Nutritional analysis, food allergies and food intolerances
- Vitamin and Mineral deficiencies,
- Auto-Immune conditions - assist patients with ongoing fatigue
As a BDA Spokesperson Gillian is available for all areas of media correspondence.
121 Dietitian provides services to GPs, private and NHS hospitals also.
121 Dietitian's practice is located at Maypole Clinic Holywood as part of the Kingsbridge Private Hospital Group