Mr William Hadfield
Will is a Registered Dietitian specialising in Pre-Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, Type 1 Diabetes, Gestational Diabetes & complex weight management.
Will offers simple, tailored and individualised nutritional therapy to empower YOU to achieve YOUR health goals. Personalised packages are made to develop holistic, achievable and sustainable long-term health changes.
Consultation & Pricing:
- One-off consultation with detailed dietary assessment, starter advice, written information for your GP/ medical team at your home or via video-call: £125/hr
- Personalised package (As above but with long-term support & coaching): £100/hr
Will has 10 years experience in the NHS, research, non-for-profit & private sector:
- Private sector: Will is currently the Clinical Lead Dietitian for Xyla health and wellbeing. In this role will oversees all nutritional aspects of health programmes, including creation, review and evaluation and exploring new opportunities for innovation.
- NHS: King’s College Diabetes Centre and Nottingham University Hospitals. Nutritional therapy in 1-2-1 and groups with children & adults. Type 1 and pump therapy, continuous glucose monitors, low carb diets, sports & exercise, weight management. Type 2 and very low calorie diets for remission, complex weight management. Pre-conception for Type 1 & 2, Gestational Diabetes. Pre-Diabetes. DAFNE Educator. Service development. Research for new tech.
- Freelance: Client based 1-2-1 consultations, personalised packages, workplace education, healthy eating workshops. Professional sector lectures/ conferences/ workshops. Book reviews, magazine articles. Visit www.wenutrition.co.uk for more info.
- Charity/ Volunteer Roles: British Dietetic Association Diabetes Specialist Group – website design/ management, resource development, book reviews, literature reviews. TheFoodChain nutritional workshops. Diabetes UK volunteer.
- Research: Interest in social media/ new tech to support diabetes and long term behaviour management. Reviewer for protocol.
When not working, Will can be found seeking adventures in the great outdoors, street food markets, restaurants or making a mess in the kitchen.