BSc (HONs) RD RNutr
If you are looking for help in delivering simple positive messages for optimal nutrition within a healthy lifestyle then please get in touch. No project is too large or too small. Contact me below or e mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I also co-own www.nutrition4.co.uk with another Registered Dietitian to offer on-demand workshops on a wide range of diet and lifestyle issues such as the menopause (hot flushes, waist gain, bone health etc), portion distortion and employee health.
Key Facts about Angie’s experience:
- Registered Dietitian and Registered Nutritionist
- Co-founder of Nutrition4.co.uk
- Editorial Panel of Healthier You magazine
- Freelance since 1998 – you name it & I've done it!
- I’ve researched, written and discussed with consumers and health professionals almost every aspect of diet, wellbeing and health.
- Working with a diverse range of companies and organisations enables me to combine dietetic and communication skills with a desire to win in business.
- Recent projects include a wide variety of work, ranging from Creating bespoke weight management programmes for all age groups, creation of app content, policy briefings to MP’s, media interviews, chairing expert panel meetings, conference speaking, writing consumer and health care features & project managing the development and delivery of website content.
- Published peer-reviewed articles on pregnancy nutrition in the UK and Australia.
- Over the years I have had the privilege of working with some of the UK’s largest companies, including Kellogg’s, Solutions4Health, Twinings, Galaxo Smithkline, Allied Bakeries, Danone and AG Barr to name a few.
- I also act as an adviser to the Menopause Exchange – a charity supporting women during the menopause.